CUSTOMER LIAISON COORDINATOR
- We are flexible for you to work from any location in New Zealand.
Exess Connectivity Limited provides fast, affordable case management software to a range of Health and Social Service providers across New Zealand. We are 100% NZ owned with our support centre, training and integration based virtually. Exess is also Kaupapa Māori integrated, incorporating functionality specifically for organisations working with tangata whenua.
In this role of Customer Liaison – Kairuruku, you will provide support to customers to ensure they are fully utilizing the functionality of the Exess platform. You will be working alongside the Integration Manager and Help & Support Manager to develop individual process, and progress plans, for each customer to improve their use of Exess and to increase their levels of customer satisfaction in our products.
As we do not have a physical office location in New Zealand, the successful candidate will be able to work from a suitable home office in any location across the entire length of New Zealand.
To achieve the requirements of the role, you will need to have the following proven skills and attributes:
- Recent experience working in Exess, with a robust understanding of the software
- Be proactive, self-motivated and organized to continually build positive customer relationships.
- Be culturally appropriate when working with Exess’s Maori and Tauiwi customers
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Be available to travel on a regular basis to meet with clients across New Zealand
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent digital technology skills
- The ability to provide solutions to meet client needs
- Maintain clear and accurate information of all customer contact interactions
- Able to implement sound security practices and maintain confidentiality of all customer information and Exess information
- Have a good working knowledge of funder contracts in the NZ Social Service Sector
- A full, clean NZ driver’s license
To apply for this remote based role please provide your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
For further information please call 07 838 0018.