New Zealand has complex workplace employment relations laws. Our “Best Practice” strategies ensure your business doesn’t pay the price for non-compliance.
We have built a niche business across the human resource sector, which nestles itself between general HR companies and Law firms. We specialise in Employment Relations services, with our main focus being the application of Employment Law in a practical way to help employers and business owners. We believe in offering innovative ways of investing in Business through effective Business-to-Business support.
With over 20 years of experience in providing Employers and their Managers with legally compliant, practically based solutions to address and resolve employment relationship problems, we can provide a wide range of proven solutions.
Our experience and expertise enable us to work with Employers within the workplace, in mediation and in the Employment Relations Authority. We have extensive knowledge and experience in developing and implementing effective strategies to successfully respond to all employment relations situations, including:
- Employment Law Advice
- Advice on Misconduct, Serious Misconduct and Complaint Incidents
- Employee Discipline and Performance Management Process Facilitation
- Drafting Legally Compliant Correspondence to Employment Problems
- Independent Investigations
- Independent Mediation Facilitation
- Negotiation of Settlement Agreements
- Employer Representation in Personal Grievances
- Employer Representation in Collective Bargaining / Negotiations
- Restructuring and Redundancy Planning and Facilitation
- Union negotiations and collective agreements
- Quantifiable Assessment of the Degree of Change in Restructured Roles
Our focus is to enable Employers and their Managers to achieve their staff management objectives, without breaching Employment Law requirements, and in the unfortunate situation where a personal grievance arises, to provide successful representation.
We work closely with Employers across all industry sectors to ensure that their internal Human Resource systems and processes align with their business requirements. Our “Best Practice” strategies ensure that all Human Resource processes are directly aligned to legislative obligations, while integrating ideas from professional research. Our Human Resource Services include:
- HR Audits
- Advice and Coaching on Addressing employee concerns
- Employment Agreements, Policies and Procedures
- Payroll Audits
- Salary and Wage Rate Benchmarking
- Design of Performance Reward, Incentive and Bonus Payment Systems
- Drafting Job Descriptions, Manuals and Handbooks
- Employee Performance and Appraisal Processes
- Tailored Training specific to your business/employee needs
- Induction and Exit Strategies
- Employment Culture Surveys
- Development of Strategies to Enhance Organisational Culture and Staff Wellbeing
- Independent Facilitation of employee-to-employee relationship disputes
As the implementation of effective Human Resource strategies will assist in the prevention of employment problems, our approach in working with Employers is to therefore work proactively with Employers and Senior Managers to ensure all internal systems and processes are aligned to the achievement of the Company’s goals and objectives.
Our friendly, knowledgeable and efficient team is standing by to answer your HR and Employment Relations queries.
Call now for an obligation-free conversation to discuss your needs. We are proud to assist employers across New Zealand and Australian business owners who have divisions in NZ.